Senior Staff pricing
In many businesses the only way to increase revenue is by increasing prices or adding revenue streams. A problem with walk-in businesses is how to manage different pricing levels for staff with walk-ins.
SLIKR has a solution.
- Kiosk for Android must be used (iPads Kiosk does not support staff yet)
- Queue Setting "Allocate Queue to Bookings" must be set to "No"
When should you consider tiered pricing?
- You have a senior staff member who has a lot of personal requests
- A senior staff member wants to earn more but your profit margins do not fit
- You are not in a position to increase prices for the whole shop
How does it work?
The senior staff members will have special booking service shown at the top of the service list. Only if that service is selected will staff have the option to select a senior staff member.
Walk-ins can still check-in via the kiosk and they will be allocated to the queue.
If the senior staff member has availability, they can select the next person on the queue. This person will have the lower pricing shown and the queue will be adjusted.
- Select "Services" from the Side Menu
- Create a new service with a clear "Title" Eg Senior Staff" or "Senior Booking" with the desired price
- Select the + on "Limit Staff
- Select each of the staff members eligible for the new service.
- Select "Save"
Seperate Senior Staff from Walk-in Queue
- Select "Schedules" from the Side Menu
- Select "Weekly" tab from top Menu Bar
- Select "Booking" option when adding the schedule
NOTE: It is the booking schedule option which will keep the staff off the queue. NOTE: "Ignore Booking Schedules" also needs to be updated on Queue Settings.