When online payments are setup the important part is how will you get paid and what are the fees. Stripe transfers the money directly to your account.
- Client will log into SLIKR and add their credit card details to Stripe.
- Client will select services and check-in
- SLIKR will prompt to Client pay
- Client will select their card and Confirm amount
- SLIKR will process the charge via Stripe.
- Stripe will email a receipt from SLIKR
- SLIKR app will confirm the payment.
- Kiosk and Queue Manager will show Green "Paid" status immediately.
- SLIKR will be charged Stripe Fees.
- SLIKR will remove booking feee
- Stripe will transfer the balance to your back account
NOTE: Refunds are automatically processed if clients cancel. Refer our refund and cancel section.
Charges and Fees
Fees are in three parts:
- Client charge
- Stripe Transaction Fees
- SLIKR Bookings Fees
Stripe Transaction Fees
Stripe transaction processing fees are dependent on your country. SLIKR does have preferred pricing in some countries we have negotiated as a group we will advise of other countries as we hit volume levels. The more shops using online payments the better our volumes and collective fee reductions.
In the following example we will use the fee on 1.3% + 0.20c transaction fee.
SLIKR Booking Fee
SLIKR booking fees can be passed onto the client or paid by the shop. In this example we will assume the shop is passing the SLIKR fee to the client and it is $0.95c
The client will select a number and services and will be displayed a total on their purchase. It will clearly show all services and fees and the client will confirm the card and total to be purchased.
Payout and Transfer
SLIKR will collect all fees.
Stripe will collate all the payments and transfer the balance to your bank account.