The SLIKR system will guide you through connecting to Stripe for online payments and deposits.
If you already have a Stripe Account have your login details ready. If you do not have a Stripe account one will be created as part of the process.
1. Log in to SLIKR www.slikr.com
2. Navigate to Manage Shop
3. From the Menu select "Shop Info"
4. From the tabs across the top select "Settings"
5. Select "Connect with Stripe"
6. Login or Create an account
If you have an existing stripe account enter the email and password now. If you do not have a Stripe account Select "Sign Up".
7. Enter account details
7. Enter Account details
Stripe will request your business and banking information. Complete this section to create setup your business account for deposits. On completion confirm you will be connecting you account to SLIKR. This allows us to process client charges on your behalf.
When you save it will return to SLIKR.
8. Payments are activated
When Stripe is completed you will be returned to the SLIKR settings tab. The Stripe information will be populated and payments will be turned on.
- De-activate the SLIKR to turn off payments. Your account will stay connected but we will not prompt clients for any payments.
- "Go to your Dashboard" will link you to stripe to login and perform any Administration you need.
Refer to our next section on payments and transfers
Please sign in to leave a comment.